Click on your flag to translate

vendredi 5 juin 2009

Aux Mille fleurs

Malgré son nom ce n'est pas un fleuriste mais une boutique très agréable vendant des articles issus de l'artisanat provençale.

Despite its name (thousand flowers) it is not a florist but a very nice boutique selling crafts items from Provence.

11 commentaires:

Amy a dit…

I LOVE that shop, I would feel so at home there :-)

brattcat a dit…

What a fetching shop. I love the brick and wood and stone. And all those sweet fabrics.

Lowell a dit…

Not my kind of shop - they don't sell cameras, do they? Still, your photo makes it look inviting!

Hilda a dit…

Many of the items look like they have flowers, so I think the name still suits it well.

My design taste doesn't run into flowers, but I do love those baskets and natural colored curtains!

joo a dit…

It's charming place,I could spent hours there:)

glduro_marieloupe a dit…

J'adore ce genre de magasin de la Provence! Les couleurs, les objets insolites! Ceci est très "Provence"! C'est très beau!

I love this kind os Provence's store! The colors, the unusual objects! Its so "Provence"! Its beautiful!

marieloupe

crocrodyl a dit…

So many great things:) You captured it very well!

Leif Hagen a dit…

Salut Arnaud! Ca marche? Very cozy store photo! My wife would have a credit card "accident" in that store! Bravo et merci! Bonjour de EAGAN daily photo

amatamari© a dit…

Belle image, pure Provence!
Comment je souhaite être là...

:-)

Lela a dit…

Where I can find this shop? do you know the address? I can find it in google. Thank you so much!

Lela a dit…

Where I can find this shop? do you know the address? I can find it in google. Thank you so much!