Click on your flag to translate

lundi 18 mai 2009

Les olives de provence

Au basilic, a la greque, à l'ail ... ici vous trouverez toutes sortes d'olives pour un voyage aux saveurs de provence ...

With basil, at Greek, with garlic ... Here you find all kinds of olives for a trip to the flavors of Provence ...

14 commentaires:

Lois a dit…

They all look so delicious!

Lowell a dit…

I know two kinds of olives - green and black. However did he find so many different ones?

Hilda a dit…

Oh yummy! I love olives and use them a lot in my cooking, but we never have this much variety to choose from!

Olivier a dit…

il a un beau choix..et cela donne de belles couleurs

joo a dit…

I love olives, Your photo makes me greedy - I would take those with basil, with garlic , at Greek and more:)

Babzy.B a dit…

Quelle jolies couleurs et j'en suis sûre de belles saveurs !

mum a dit…

ta photo est géniale !

cieldequimper a dit…

Miam ! Des p'tites niçoises toutes noires et toutes petites...

brattcat a dit…

What a beautiful man selling beautiful food. Yummm, what a delicious post.

amatamari© a dit…

A lovely image!
And the olives ... yummmm, that wonderful image...
:-)

CP Su a dit…

What an eye-opener @O@

Arnaud a dit…

>Jacob
In fact the green and the black are the same olive.
One is ripe and the other not.
After there is different variety.
But all good :o)

Nancy a dit…

My husband misses this most about Provence - olives!

Stefan Jansson a dit…

Wow. It's late at night here, but this sure makes me hungry!